Mach 6 Carbon
Unleash your trail-slaying potential with the new Mach 6 Carbon
– the world’s most versatile enduro/trail machine
Developed with input from Pivot’s roster of world-class gravity and enduro athletes, we’ve upgraded almost every feature of our renowned flagship bike – the result is an uncompromising, singletrack-devouring descender with stunning climbing capabilities – a bike that enables everyone, including the best riders in the world, to push their abilities to new levels. Featuring 27.5” wheels, a slack head-angle, short chainstays and low bottom bracket height, the new Mach 6 Carbon is incredibly capable – upping the ante across the enduro/trail category and enabling any rider to conquer new terrain, no matter how technical.
March 6 Carbon: Stealth Black/Green
March 6 Carbon: Enduro Blue/Orange
NEW Mach 6 Carbon Features
• Full carbon frame featuring leading edge carbon fiber materials and Pivot’s proprietary
hollow core internal molding technology.
• 155mm (6.1”) of renowned dw-link® suspension
• 27.5-inch wheels for the fastest descents and superior rollover in technical terrain
• Pivot’s new ultra-stiff, DH-inspired, double-wishbone rear triangle design
• All new, cold-forged wider and stiffer upper and lower linkage design with Enduro Max
• New 12 x 148mm Boost rear spacing for maximum stiffness and control.
• Custom-tuned Fox Factory Kashima Float X shock with EVOL air sleeve.
• Designed to work with forks from 150-160mm in travel
• All new internal cable routing, featuring Pivot’s Cable Port System and full Di2 integration
• Internal stealth dropper post compatible
• New Pivot removable front derailleur mount for a clean frame design with 1X and perfect
front shifting with Shimano’s side-swing 2X system.
• Post mount disc brake mounts for precision and weight savings
• PF92 bottom bracket for light weight, durability and ease of maintenance - co-designed by
Pivot Cycles and Shimano, now the industry-leading standard for high-end mountain bikes
• Rubberized leather chainstay, inner seat stay, and down tube protectors for a quiet ride and
higher impact resistance
• Medium frame weight: 2.95kgs/6.5lbs including shock.
• Available in sizes XS, S, M, L, XL for riders between 4’10” and 6’2”+
Tweets by @JetBlackCycling