One Bike, Any Trail…
As soon as it hit the dirt, the Pivot Switchblade started racking up awards throughout the cycling media. Why? Because it’s an ultra-light, ultra-capable aggressive trail bike that punches way above its weight class. The only complaint we ever hear? Not everyone could afford one. So we took the same ultra-stiff frame design, the same 135 millimeters of super smooth dw-link® suspension and the same thoroughly modern, long and low geometry… and crafted this new model from the most sophisticated, hydro-formed aluminum frame components anywhere.
Behold the Switchblade Aluminum…It’s the same flavor of Switchblade kick ass, for less cash.
Switchblade: 27.5 Plus Race XT Electric Blue
Switchblade: 29er XTR Pro Aqua Blue
- Cutting-edge, hydro-formed aluminum frame
- Compatible with both 29" and 27.5"+ wheel sizes
- Class-leading mud and tire clearance
- Ultra-short, 428mm (16.85”) chainstays make easy work of the tightest trails
- Long-and-low geometry for a confident, stable stance
- 135mm of supple-yet-efficient dw‐link® suspension
- Equipped with a burly Fox 36 150mm-travel fork (also plays nice with 160mm forks)
- Front derailleur compatible
- Fits riders between 5'4" and 6'2"+
- 3-year warranty
The Switchblade is available as a complete bike only, choose your frame colour, choose your wheel size and build kit level.
Tweets by @JetBlackCycling