Mach 4 Carbon
The Pivot Mach 4 is the bike that started it all.
From the racetrack to the trail, there has never been anything that has performed like the new Mach 4 Carbon. Now in its 4th generation, the Mach 4 Carbon rolls on 27.5” wheels, features 115mm of travel, and introduces the next generation of race/trail geometry—all paired with the lightest full-suspension frame we have ever made. Whether you are a pure XC racer looking for something nimble, with the acceleration of 26” wheels and the rolling speed of a 29er, or a trail rider that wants something fast and responsive yet stable, the Mach 4 has you covered.
Pivot Mach4 Carbon: Pro X01 Eagle Blue
Pivot Mach4 Carbon: Team DI2 1x Red
Pivot Mach4 Carbon: Pro XT/XTR 1x Lavender
- Full carbon frame featuring leading-edge carbon fiber materials and Pivot’s proprietary hollow-core, internal molding technology.
- Frame weight from 5.1lbs (2.3Kg). Complete bikes weighing sub-22lb (10kg).
- 115mm of smooth-yet-efficient dw-link® suspension with race and trail tuning
- X-Small size features 100mm travel. See FAQ tab for more information.
- Accommodates tires up to 27.5x2.6”
- Fits riders between 4’11” to 6’3”+
- X-small size features more stand-over clearance than any 27.5" suspension bike made
- Hassle-free, full-length, internal cable routing. Di2 Compatible
- Custom-tuned Fox Float DPS Kashima rear shock
- 2 sets of bottle cage mounts
- 10-year warranty
- The Mach 4 Carbon frame is designed for 27.5” wheels with tires up to 2.6” wide, and the Fox 34 also fits tires up to 2.6” wide. However, the FOX 32mm Step-Cast Fork that comes in our XC Race build kit is only designed to accept up to 2.3” tires. If you wish to run 2.6” tires on your Mach 4 Carbon, we recommend ordering your bike with the standard build which comes with the Fox 34.
Tweets by @JetBlackCycling