Get the call up with the new LES Hardtail
Contenders for victory want a cross country hardtail that presents every advantage. In a sport where success is measured in half seconds, racers recognize that having the right equipment is essential. The new Pivot LES combines incredible efficiency with the smoothness and trail tuning that the world’s best athletes need to outlast and outpace the competition.
Pivot LES: 27.5 Plus Team Blue
Pivot LES: 29er Team XT/XTR 1x Red
- • Ultralight ride-tuned carbon frame featuring leading edge carbon fiber materials and Pivot’s proprietary hollow core internal molding technology
- 29” or 27.5+ wheelsize compatibility
- New-school racing geometry
- Boost 110mm front and 148mm rear spacing for ultimate in responsiveness and handling precision
- New Swinger II dropouts with race-light hardware optimized for the lightest, stiffest XC race set up while allowing for an easy switch to access the Swinger dropouts full adjustability between singlespeed or geared set ups
- Designed to work with forks from 100-130mm in travel
- Full length internal cable routing and internal Shimano Di2 integration via Pivot’s exclusive, easy-to-maintain Cable Port System
- Frame weight (including dropouts, size medium) is 2.8 lbs (1290 grams)
- 1x and 2x gearing compatible
- Available in sizes S, M, L, XL for riders between 5'4" and 6'7"
Tweets by @JetBlackCycling