Powerbeat Road Single side - LH Power Meter
Watteam gets you into power-based training. Leveraging the same proven technology, POWERBEAT™ Single is the most affordable single-leg power meter. Now, any cyclist can now benefit from accurate left leg power measurements during training. Our mission to bring power to the people with the most affordable pro-level power meter has now been delivered.
- Light Weight The mechanical sensor and its processing comp unit weigh less than 21 grams when attached to the crank arm – about the weight of a large bite of an apple!
- Self-Install Installation requires only basic technical skills. All the necessary tools are included in the box, with the exception of the Allen key or wrench necessary for removing the pedals. The downloadable app has clear instructional videos that will guide you every step of the way. The entire installation takes about 30 minutes, though the sensors need to dry for 24 hours after they're glued.
- Low Maintenance There is no need for factory calibration or service centers. Everything from installation to calibration and firmware updates is done through the user-friendly app.
- Weather Resistant The device is durable enough to sustain dust and harsh weather conditions. It even has a built-in temperature compensation mechanism, so the power figures remain consistent regardless of the weather.
- Rechargeable Battery POWERBEAT™ sports the industry's first ecological battery. It comes equipped with a charger and the battery lasts about 60 hours. A notification is sent to the head unit when the battery runs low.
|Power metrics:||Independent Power, Power Balance, Torque Efficiency, Pedal Smoothness, & Cadence.|
|Weight:||21g per side|
|Communication:||ANT+™ and BLUETOOTH® SMART|
|Rechargeable battery:||LiPo 3.7V; 60 hours of usage; 2 hours to recharge|
|Mobile apps:||iOS 10 and Android 4.4.2 and above. Click here for more info.|
CRASH REPLACEMENT POLICY
We stand behind our product. Purchase any POWERBEAT™ product and enjoy our 12-month full warranty coverage, including accidental damage from the date of purchase of the original owner. Return the damaged components for your replacement parts.
Tweets by @JetBlackCycling